Business Intelligence Manager
Our aim is to help consumers beat their sportsbook and have more fun betting. We do this through our BetQL platform (website and app) by analyzing 350,000 bets per year across seven sports to identify mispriced lines. Our team is relentlessly focused on providing sports bettors with the best-in-class sports betting analytics platform.
In November 2020, QL Gaming Group was acquired by Entercom, the second largest radio company in the United States. BetQL brings unrivaled data, analytics and insight-driven content to Entercom’s best-in-class sports broadcast stations, influential podcasts and RADIO.COM, the fastest growing digital audio platform in America. BetQL's platform is now amplified across Entercom’s sports audio portfolio reaching nearly 30 million sports fans monthly.
The BI Manager will analyze product data to find opportunities to increase conversion rate and reduce churn across and explain the ‘why’ behind the trends they find. S/he will parlay these findings to forecast KPIs and provide actionable recommendations to the Marketing and Product teams.
- Develop dashboards to monitor marketing, subscription, and product engagement metrics
- Develop recommendations for marketing team to improve KPIs
- Answer other ad-hoc research questions about our user base such as which product features are used most and driving app retention
- Communicate insights to Product and Marketing team and present recommendations
- Document and develop database structure
- Design A/B testing in product
- Build models to forecast churn, conversion, other KPIs
- Design and deploy user research surveys
- 3-6 years experience in data-focused role in technology, subscription, or gaming company
- Working knowledge of statistics a plus
- Strong understanding of subscription KPIs
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL, Tableau
- Experience using Python for data manipulation and analysis
- Flexible, adaptable, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to communicate findings across the organization in written and verbal formats
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of various data manipulation and visualization tools