Customer Support Rep
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously.
- Provide appropriate and correct information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- A positive attitude, even when faced with misplaced criticism or frustration.
- The ability to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure.
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns.
- Partnership with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Listen, document, and help resolve conflicts with customers.
- Document the patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with the product or service that needs to be resolved.
- Proficiency in Zendesk
- High School diploma.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Computer experience and aptitude.
- Patience in dealing with confused or irate customers.
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think under pressure.
- Commitment to continual education about the company, products and services.