Social Media Manager (Contract)
We are looking for a contract social media manager to own our social media channels. This includes
- Generate content (visual, written, and video) on a daily basis to engage and grow our audience on the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, TikTok
- Generate strategies to grow audience on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, TikTok
- Oversee day-to-day community moderation across social and drive conversation with a consistent brand tone and voice
- Identify trends and opportunities to spark conversation and potential content creation and partnerships
This a part-time role that will require approximately 15-20 hours per week.
BetQL simplifies the research process for sports bettors by equipping them with real-time line movements, value bets of the day and meaningful team trends.
QL Gaming, the parent company of BetQL, has now raised more than $8 million from investors including the late David Stern, the former commissioner of the National Basketball Association; John Kosner, Stern’s former partner at Micromanagement Ventures; and former William Hill Chief Executive Officer Ralph Topping.
- Experience managing and growing social media accounts
- Knowledge of professional sports and sports betting is a must
- Skilled at photography, videography, graphic design, video editing, storytelling, and copywriting
- Passionate for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written
- Attention to detail